Enjoy an action packed, fun filled family break at Coast Rosslare Strand in County Wexford this February Midterm. Located across the road from the beach the Coast is the perfect spot for a family break. Our family rooms are spacious and airy, with tonnes of storage that we know you will appreciate when travelling with kids. Our family rooms have bunk beds and a large double bed, ideal for travelling with a larger family. We can also add in an extra rollaway bed should you need one.
We offer a fabulous bar and restaurant with kid’s menus also available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We have a gorgeous coffee dock just off reception as well as an outdoor dining space should the sunshine and you want to dine al fresco.
In summer and winter, we run a number of events, like magic shows, bingo, and live music. Check out our upcoming events page to see what is on during your stay.
What can do to keep the kids entertained during your stay?
- Luckily, the Sunny Southeast has its own little microclimate, and we can be graced with sun when it is raining elsewhere. If you are lucky to get fine weather the beach is literally across the road from the hotel. Pack your beach bag and head off for the day. In summertime there can be surf school or activities on the beach. Talk to our front office team and they will let you know what is happening during your stay.
- Crazy Golf is located within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel and is great fun for all the family.
- Tennis is also available right beside the crazy golf course, so you can while away a few hours on the courts.
- Rosslare boasts a huge playground set on sand with ziplines, swings, diggers and slides guaranteeing hours of fun for the kids. There is a local charge of €2 per visit.
- There are a number of Golf Clubs in Wexford and in Rosslare itself for those budding golfing enthusiasts including, Rosslare Golf Club and St. Helens Bay Golf Club. Our team will advise if you need to pre book.
- If you need to cool off after a morning of activities or from lounging on the beach, then take a stroll along Rosslare Strand. There are a plethora of shops, cafe’s, restaurants, and ice creams stores. Take your pick and enjoy some refreshments before heading back to the beach or to another activity.
- Rosslare Eurovelo cycle route takes you from Rosslare to Kilmore, passing some beautiful villages and countryside.
- IOAC – The International Outdoor Adventure Centre features a huge range of activities such as archery, kayaking and much more
- If it rains you can always head to Leisure max, approximately 10 minutes by car from the hotel and enjoy a day of indoor activities like bowling, and adventure tower and indoor play centre
- The Omniplex cinema is also a 10-minute drive from the hotel
- Johnstown Castle is also a great attraction to visit whilst in Rosslare, 15 minutes by car from the hotel. This 19th century Castle is set on mature gardens and surrounded by lakes.
There is so much more to see and do in Rosslare and Wexford – check out our attractions page to help you map out your itinerary for your family break to Wexford.