Cake Order Terms & Conditions
- Before submitting an order, please ensure that you have read these terms and conditions carefully.
- All cakes are freshly made to order and at least 2-week advance booking is essential.
- Full payment of balance is required on collection day paid at hotel reception.
- Details of the order cannot be changed within 2 weeks prior to intended collection date.
- All order details and personal information are confidential.
- Cake size are quoted in inches and are based on diameter.
- We cannot guarantee that all designs and creations that are replicate and handmade will meet with true likeness also the cake colours might not be 100% identical like on our website pictures or sample photos, it can vary from colours seen on the phone and laptop screen.
- Buttercream and sugar paste finish designs cannot be store in the fridge. We recommend to store in dry and cool environment, out from sunlight, away from heaters and sources of humidity and to be consumed within2-3 days of collection.
- Our cakes are prepared in kitchen which handles allergens such as gluten, nuts, dairy, wheat. We cannot guarantee our cakes to be 100% safe for food allergies. Please let us know before placing order if you/your guest have any allergies or specific dietary so that we can ensure your cake meets these needs.
- We do not take any responsibility to the damage cake from fresh flowers due to contamination present as fresh flowers are not food safe.
- Due to different type of designs, we highly advise to carefully removed prior to serving, all decorations such as wooden sticks, straws, wires and plastic support. Please pay attentions to elements that may not be edible such as ribbon, crystal decorations, printed theme etc.
- Once you collect cake, please note that we are no longer responsible for any damage that may occur during your transport or inadequate placing or storage cake.
- If you will transport your cake by car, we advise you to place cake flat in boot.
- Please be aware – cake is a perishable product made to order and we cannot accept any return after collection.
- If you would like to cancel your order, you can do that by sending an email with written notice of your order cancelation to address:
- We reserve the right to photograph cakes and orders to publish on social media or promote without compensation to the customer.
- The prices of cakes presented on our website are quoted by us and they are liable to change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders which has been already confirmed.
- Cake will be available to collect at Coast Rosslare Strand Hotel Reception at a time agreed acceptance of your order.